Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Microsoft Excel

Today I was doing a project on Excel for my Information Systems paper. It wasnt going well, but once i got some help it went fine. Did i get any of that help from my tutor? NO! I got it from Dad who got it from someone else. My tutor seemed more interested in making me feel like a school child than giving me any helpful advice! He said i should treat it like an exam and any "collusion" between studens could result in our assessments not being accepted!

what a plonker. The instructions are NOT as clear as he seems to think they are. Each step is broken down into bullet points and what confused me is it seems you dont follow thru each bullet point one after the other, but look at the whole lot together and then do it.

And another thing, they gave us a template to work from to do a report in Word. I HATE using documents that other people have created. I consider myself an Expert Word User and i would format the document differently, so it takes twice as long to type information in, because you have to circumnavigate someone elses bad formatting!

All this is a waste of time, but I am really just practicing blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment